Mittwoch, 25. November 2015

Smilies

Apparently I now own a house. Also some 13-year-olds are doing "something" with spray cans in front of it. Mysterious!

But holy shit, sometimes people are weird. Some old guy just went to the trouble of making his son find my telephone number just to tell me this. Too bad he apparently was full of shit, since nothing he said had anything to do with our house. Starting at the point that I don't own a house, I just have an apartment in one. Which should be easy to see, because there's like a dozen names plastered on our front for all the tenants in the house. Also he couldn't even remember the adress he "looked at from my car's window", which is even weirder.

Maybe though he will have the last laugh! If I go out to work tomorrow and there's a giant smily spraypainted on our front door, the joke will be on me!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen